We are excited to announce Pano System for Cloud! Pano System for Cloud is an extension of our zero client architecture for those of you who are looking to provide web-only based computing to your users. Pano System for Cloud provides the lowest-cost solution for delivering cloud desktops. We still haven't compromised! Pano System for Cloud uses a Pano zero client together with fully-centralized server software. It also provides a single management console (Pano Controller, sound familiar?) to deploy, control, and secure cloud desktops.
With this new release, we are launching a new zero client endpoint, the G2M - sold only with the cloud system. What's the difference between the G2M and our current G2 device you ask? Answer is... size and monitor support. Our G2M device measures at 1" x 4.5" x 3.5", and only supports one monitor. It is priced just right at $149 in Q3 only.
If you're itching to hear more, join us for an overview of what's new, including...
- How Pano System for VDI works alongside Pano System for Cloud
- What this new low-cost G2M Zero Client at only $149 per seat (only with Cloud)
- How Pano System for Cloud is deployed
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Try it out! See below for download instructions:
- Go to download.panologic.com
- Select PSFC 1.0 to download the new software *no user/password is required*
- After downloading, login to the customer center at customer.panologic.com
and select the Get License option to download your License Key file
Go Pano Customers!